Welcome to the Neighborhood

HomeHome  Meeting RoomMeeting Room  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Twitter & Facebook

Follow P.I.C.K. on Twitter
Visit Our Site

Share | 

Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Forum Rules   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 am

Rules For the Forum

1. No adult content or excessive foul language. There could be children reading what you wrote.

2. No flaming or harassing members or moderators. Debates are welcome, but keep it civil or take it off the board.

3. Do not post any material that doesn’t belong to you unless you have the permission of the owner. It’s illegal, rude, and plain wrong.

4. If you have a problem with another member, bring it to a moderator so that we can mediate. Trying to handle the problem yourself is a bad idea, and usually leads to trouble.

5. We are not responsible for any links posted. Click at your own peril.

6. If a banned member creates a new account or has more than one account, all accounts will be banned.

Three Strikes Policy

Anyone found breaking the rules will be subject to our three strikes policy. On the first offense you will receive a warning. On the second offense you will be suspended from posting for a week, and remain under moderation for an additional week. A third offense will cause you to be banned from the forum.

I will gladly discuss the rules if you need an explanation or have questions. I will even discuss them after you are warned or suspended. However, I will not change my mind about your punishment just because you didn’t understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/paracairo/

Forum Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1